Immediate Hiring Wait Staff NowMay 16, 2018
Hiring Wait Staff Now | Wait Staff JobJuly 26, 2018
Bay Area Event Staffing
Bartending Staff Services
Hiring Bartenders Now
(San Francisco Bay Area)
Bay Area Event Staffing is hiring Bartenders for the San Francisco Bay Area!
We are a catering staff company that provides Bartenders, wait staff, cooks, sous chef’s, chef’s, event and catering related staffing for the event and catering industry the San Francisco Bay Area.
WE SERVICE THE SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA
Our events that include:
– Corporate Events
– Private In-home Parties
– family parties
– and Intimate Dinners For Two
Our workforce includes Wait Staff, Cooks, Chef’s, Sou’s Chef’s, Serving Bartenders, Ushers, Hosts/Hostesses, Event Captains, Dishwashers, and Utility staff.
***AVAILABLE TO START ASAP***
We especially need Wait Staff, Cooks and Sous Chef’s but are also always looking for other kitchen and
catering staff, see below.
– MUST be 21 years of age or older.
– MUST have PRIOR FOOD PREP EXPERIENCE
– MUST be able to comply with the above JOB DESCRIPTION
– MUST have reliable transportation
– MUST be able to communicate in ENGLISH
– Experience working at a restaurant or catering company
– Serve food and drinks
– Knowledge of set up for buffets / Server Plated Sit Down Events
– Able to lift up to 50 lbs. and use large oval trays
– Able to work at a fast pace
– Work calmly & efficiently under pressure
– Have excellent customer service skills
– Have a service orientation disposition (actively looking for ways to help people)
– Be an active listener (gives full attention to what people are saying, understand, ask questions, & not interrupting when appropriate)
– Communication / Comprehension (understand directions)
– Team work (work with fun, friendly professionals)
– Professional (maintain a well-groomed appearance, attire, & attitude)
– Punctual / Reliable (be on-time / call when late)
Must have an understanding of safety, sanitation, and food handling procedures
Ability to perform general cleaning
Ability to wash pots and pans
Experience doing basic food prep and using the knife
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.Additional Qualifications:
Availability to work on weekends and/or afternoons – A must
Punctuality and reliable attendance.
Fill out the online application save to your device or computer, you can also use the print button to save the data to your device, then upload the saved file via this application page to the server. We will review your application within 8 hours and contact you about the status of your application.